[Things to prepare]
1. Aeropress body and special paper filter 2. Cup (capacity: 250ml or more)
3. Something that can measure time, such as a clock or stopwatch 4. A spoon with a long handle 5. Ground coffee beans for the aeropress 6. Hot water (90°C or higher)
7. Attached measuring spoon (it's okay without it)
Coffee beans : Hot water = 12g: 180g
Hot water temperature: 90℃~
Extraction time: 90 seconds
1. Fit the cap with the paper filter into the chamber.
2. Weigh the ground coffee beans for the aeropress (reference: 8 to 9 minutes of the attached spoon * )
3. Place the ground coffee beans into the chamber.
4. Pour all 180g of hot water in one throw. (Reference: Mark ④ on the plunger)
5. Stir vertically 4 times with a spoon and insert the plunger .
6. After 60 seconds on the timer, remove the plunger and stir again with a spoon vertically 4 times.
7. Set the plunger again and press slowly. (approximately 20 seconds)
8. Completed if the extraction is completed 90 seconds after the start.
*If you do not have the attached measuring spoon:
6 heaped teaspoons or 2 flat curry spoons is 12g.
ONLINE STORE COFFEE / EQUIPMENTS
ABOUT STORY / ROASTING
WHOLESALE OUR PARTNERS / CONTACT
Click here to sign up for our newsletter to keep you up-to-date with the latest information and production areas!
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.
Notation based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions
Secondary use of images provided by this website, such as duplication or diversion, without the permission of the right holder is strictly prohibited.
© 2023 FUGLEN COFFEE ROASTERS TOKYO.
Powered by Shopify