- 1. Definition of personal data
2. Purpose of use of personal data
The shop will use your personal data for the following purposes
・To provide our shop services
・To provide information on our shop services and to respond to enquiries, etc.
・To provide information on our products and services.
・To respond to violations of the Shop's terms and conditions, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions, etc.") relating to the Shop's services.
・To notify you of changes to the Terms and Conditions of our Shop services.
・To help us improve our Shop Services and develop new services.
・To compile statistical data in a form that does not allow individual identification in relation to our shop services.
・For other purposes incidental to the above-mentioned purposes of use.
3. Change of purpose of use of personal data
The Shop may change the purposes for which personal information is used to the extent that it is reasonably deemed to be relevant and will notify customers or make public any changes.
- 4. Restrictions on use of personal data
The Shop will not handle personal data beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without the customer's consent, except where permitted by the Personal Data Protection Act or other legislation. However, this does not apply in the following cases
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the customer's consent will interfere with the execution of the affairs when there is a risk of
5. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
- This shop acquires personal information properly and does not acquire it by deception or other wrongful means.
6. Security management of personal information
- This shop will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision over its employees so that personal information can be safely managed against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, when outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information, this shop will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the safety management of personal information at the outsourcee.
7. Provision to Third Parties
- This shop will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except when disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to third parties specified above.
- When we provide personal information in conjunction with outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In case of joint use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law
8. Disclosure of Personal Information
- When a customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, this shop will disclose to the customer without delay after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself. (If the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect.) However, this does not apply if the shop is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
9. Correction of personal information
- If the customer requests correction, addition, or deletion of the content (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act on the grounds that the personal information is not true, the shop will , after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself, we will conduct necessary investigation without delay within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and based on the results, correct the content of personal information. , we will notify the customer to that effect (if we decide not to make corrections, etc., we will notify the customer to that effect). However, this does not apply if the shop is not obligated to make corrections, etc. due to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
10. Suspension of use of personal information
- This shop does not protect personal information from customers on the grounds that the customer's personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use that has been announced in advance or that the customer's personal information has been obtained by deception or other wrongful means. In the event that suspension of use or erasure (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") is requested pursuant to the provisions of the law, and it is found that there is a reason for the request, the customer himself/herself After confirming that the request is made, we will suspend the use of personal information without delay and notify the customer to that effect. However, this does not apply if the shop is not obligated to suspend use, etc. due to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- 12. Contact
- For requests for disclosure, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the contact information in the "Notation based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions" of this shop, or visit the shop page. Please contact us using the inquiry form inside.
- 13. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT