Free shipping within Japan for purchases over ¥3,600!
This book provides a comprehensive and easily understandable source of essential coffee knowledge, covering everything from the basics of brewing delicious coffee to the variety of coffee bean types, from harvesting to processing, roasting, and even purchasing tips for acquiring great-tasting coffee. It's recommended for all coffee enthusiasts, whether aspiring coffee professionals or those looking to elevate their coffee experience at home.
"The most crucial thing is to build upon the flexible foundation of basic knowledge provided here and delve deeper into the understanding of coffee as a beverage. There are countless ways to brew coffee. In this book, I aim to offer assistance for becoming an even better barista or coffee artisan. A word before you begin: discard any preconceived notions about coffee and discover what coffee truly is. However, remember this: the most important aspect is its 'flavor.' (From the opening of the text)"
Table of Contents
- What you need to make a good cup of coffee
- Green Coffee
- Purchasing Coffee
- How to brew coffee
- Coffee making techniques
- Tim Wendelboe
He was born in 1979. Norwegian barista. Winner of several Norwegian Barista Championships.
In 2004, he won World Barista Champion, and in 2001 and 2002, he won the silver medal. In 2005 he won the World Cup Tasters Championship. In July 2007, he established his espresso bar, training center, and micro-roastery in Oslo's Greenerøkka district. He now imports, roasts, and sells the highest quality coffee there.
- We will ship within three days from the next day after the payment is completed.
- ※ Except for roasting days (Tuesdays), weekends, and holidays.}
- We will not enclose a delivery note if the delivery address differs from the purchaser's.
- If you have any requests regarding the product or delivery, please write them in the remarks column in the cart.