Free shipping within Japan for purchases over ¥3,400!
This book provides a broad and in-depth yet very easy-to-understand introduction to coffee, including the basics of brewing a good cup of coffee, coffee bean varieties, harvesting, refining, roasting, and purchasing good coffee.
We recommend it for all coffee lovers, from those who want to become coffee professionals to those who wish to improve their coffee time at home.
「The most important thing is to build on the flexible yet basic knowledge you will learn here to learn more about the beverage coffee. There are many ways to brew coffee. In this book, I want to help you become an even better barista and coffee artisan—a word before we begin. Drop your preconceived notions about coffee and discover what coffee is all about. But remember. The most important thing is the flavor. 」
(From the beginning of the text)
Table of Contents
- What you need to make a good cup of coffee
- Green Coffee
- Purchasing Coffee
- How to brew coffee
- Coffee making techniques
- Tim Wendelboe
He was born in 1979. Norwegian barista. Winner of several Norwegian Barista Championships.
In 2004, he won World Barista Champion, and in 2001 and 2002, he won the silver medal. In 2005 he won the World Cup Tasters Championship. In July 2007, he established his espresso bar, training center, and micro-roastery in Oslo's Greenerøkka district. He now imports, roasts, and sells the highest quality coffee there.
- We will ship within three days from the next day after the payment is completed.
- ※ Except for roasting days (Tuesdays), weekends, and holidays.}
- We will not enclose a delivery note if the delivery address differs from the purchaser's.
- If you have any requests regarding the product or delivery, please write them in the remarks column in the cart.